Wednesday, October 12, 2016

GypsySpoonful -- "I'm The Reason My Mommy Needs Caffeine" One Of A Kind Over The Top Bow



"I'm The Reason My Mommy Needs Caffeine."
This bow is approximately 5 inches wide. It is a one of a kind design, meaning it will never be remade in this exact style, complete with flower, rhinestone, and bottle cap embellishments. It is mounted on a double prong alligator clip. It can be worn in the hair or on a crochet headband.
It would be great for casual wear, for a coffee date, or whenever you'd like!
The cost of this bow is $18.
Shipping cost is $3 and will be shipped out within 1-2 business days after payment is made.
Thank you for taking a moment so look at my bow!
Aly Toothman
Aly Knows Bows
facebook.com/alyknowsbows
livingyoungwithaly@gmail.com

*All sales are final. Please email me to request a custom order.

No comments:

Post a Comment