Sunday, October 23, 2016

GypsySpoonful FABULOUS Hand Painted Custom Black X Hi Chucks with Mermaids, Seahorses, Crystals and Pearls.

Mermaids!
Dreamin Bohemian Studio's 
Adrienne Williamson
Hand Painted X Hi Chucks




I am offering a pair of hand painted Black Chuck Taylor Extra Hi Tops with Mermaids, Seahorses,
Crystals and Pearls. 
$225.00 plus Applicable Tax and Shipping
This listing is for a youth size 11-6. Converse states these fit a half size larger so keep that in mind, they do not, however, offer half sizes.
This was SUCH a FUN Custom that I originally painted for a sweet Mermaid fan in Louisiana, and I would love the paint them again...even changing them up somehow, but that's up to you.

I use a combination of acrylics, fabric paints, metallics and glitter paints on these. They will glimmer and sparkle in the sunshine. Unfortunately, my pictures do not represent the way that they shimmer.

I could also paint similar designs on regular Hi Tops. Shoot me a message and let me know your thoughts. 
Here are some more pictures! 

Should you have any questions, please email me at dreaminbohemian.artist@gmail.com .


Youth Sizes Available

No comments:

Post a Comment