Sunday, October 9, 2016

GypsySpoonful DIY PDF Pattern How to Make a Goosie Girl Style Mini Top Hat- No Sewing Required -Costume Pageant Halloween

No Sewing Required PDF PATTERN for Goosie Girl's mini top hat

This hat is makes the perfect topper to a costume, for a wedding, a pageant, bachelorette party, as an Easter bonnet, or for any special time you need a WOW accessory!



"How to Make a Goosie Girl Style Mini Top Hat"

These instructions ship worldwide via email, they are in English
and do not require any sewing.

My easy to understand pdf instructions will arrive quickly in your email inbox. They'll include a full list of suggested suppliers, step by step instructions, as well as 1 or more photos for each & every step.



My ebooks are clear, concise & very easy to understand. I'll walk you through the way I make these gorgeous top hats, and tell you exactly how to re-create these beauties for yourself!

Please NOTE. ~~ YESSS of course, You MAY sell the top hats you make using Goosie Girl's instructions ~~

Recent feedback regarding this ebook: "I received the book, and BRAVO it is another wonderful, easy to follow & wonderfully illustrated step by step! Can't wait to make my first one!! Thank you so much for putting this together! I would have never guessed that was how you made yours, very creative!! Thanks again, Andrea B."


You'll love making these hats, they're perfect for photo props and parties too! You can embellish them any way you wish so your OWN creativity will shine through. You choose the fabrics and colors so you can match any outfit, dress, costume or team perfectly!

These instructions are fully  protected under international and domestic (US) copyright laws. All rights reserved. They may not be shared, duplicated in whole or in part, so please do not use my photographs, or wording in any way shape or form.

Do you have Questions? email goosiegirlboutique at gmail dot com, thank you!



To purchase, use the BUY NOW button and your copy will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
Thank you for looking, I've authored 22 PDF patterns (all with no sewing required) and will be listing them all on GypsySpoonful! I've gotten awesome feedback & reviews of my ebooks and I'll be writing even more soon.



$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment