Sunday, October 16, 2016

GypsySpoonful Custom Hand Painted Chucks with your favorite Rock Star or Movie Legend




Rock Star
Converse Chuck Taylor Hi Tops
by
Dreamin Bohemian Studio

         
I am offering a pair of hand painted Chuck Taylor Hi Tops with up to five images of your favorite movie legend or rock star on them. This listing is for an adult size womens 5-12. Half sizes are available.

Cyndi Lauper is painted on the sample pictures, but you can challenge me and tell me who you love and let me design a pair just for you!






This is for an Adult Size. Once the shoes are purchased, I will order the shoes for you in the size you need and I will paint them and ship them to you.

The Price  for your Custom One-Of-A-Kind Chucks is $200.00 plus applicable tax and $10.00 shipping. 

 Please allow 3-4 weeks delivery time from the time item is purchased and details are discussed. 
My email address is dreaminbohemian.artist@gmail.com should you have any questions. 



Womens Size 5-12?


1 comment:

  1. OMG! These are beyond fabulous! I just went to a Cyndi Lauper concert a few weeks ago. That girl still has it going on! Love these!

    ReplyDelete